The shot went ok my arm was sore for a few days, but I lived. I am so crazy busy right now. I spend all my time either doing homework or packing or working. Although I am getting really excited to see my family especially all the new babies.
My mom and I went to the Tetons last weekend it was amazing they are so beautiful I can't even believe it. I now officially want to climb the Grand Teton it looks like such a nice piece of rock. I will have to wait until my knee is better before I do anything crazy like that. My knee is doing well by the way my mother and i hiked all over the Tetons. Anyway thanks for tuning in and I will keep you all posted. Love and kisses to all that want them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment