Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9/2/09

I am in California, currently hanging out at my Dad's house. I spent the last few days in San Diego with my cousins and their kids, which I think makes them my second cousins? I have five second cousins the oldest is two, the youngest is almost 1 month old. My mom and I went to the beach with a few of my cousins and their kids, we made sand castles and went swimming. The water was so warm much warmer than the water in Colorado. We also went to the San Diego Zoo with two of my cousins and all five second cousins, which was fun. That many kids is crazy, but fun. I got some good pictures, but I can't upload any yet. Stay tuned. I am headed to LA today and then Santa Barbra.

This is Lily saying I love you all and "Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts" (Anonymous).

1 comment: