Saturday, September 19, 2009

8/19/2009

Finally I have made it to an internet cafe so I can upload some pictures to my blog.

These pictures to the right and below is of a Cao Đài temple we went to today it was described to me as the Vatican of the Cao Đài religion. It was really beautiful very comfortable. Cao Đài is a kind of new age religion started in the 1920's or 30's. If you want to learn more google it.






















To the left is a picture of Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City. This was kind of a new technique I am trying in my photo class, it is a really long like 20 second exposure. I really like it I hope you do to.








This picture is a flower in front of the Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City. That is the palace in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment